SVM’s Prohibited Items Policy #
So Vegan Market is a Marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of all kind of goods with a common fact: it’s vegan. This means that everything sold or promoted on SVM must be vegan. Our definition of Vegan means that no animals where used to make the product, i.e. no animals where used or explored to make the product. Here is SVM’s Prohibited Items Policy:
- Honey is not vegan, as it is made by bees.
- Coconut harvest by Monkeys is not vegan, as it explores animals.
- Handbag made by animal leather (usually cow skin) is not vegan, as it uses animal parts. ( We may open exceptions to reused leather)
- Cosmetic without animal products but tested on animals is not vegan, as it is tested on animals.
Also to be considered Vegan, a product must be consistent with vegan values. Here are some examples of products that are, by definition vegan, but do not qualified to sell on So Vegan Market:
- Electronics, Software, Hardware, Smart Home, Smartphones, etc
- Common, ordinary, day-to-day products that do not offer any value to the So Vegan Marketplace and buyers.
More prohibited Items #
Several types of items are prohibited from being sold on So Vegan Market, including:
- Alcohol, tobacco, drugs, drug paraphernalia, and medical drugs
- Spell Casting and tarot services
- Animal products and human remains
- Dangerous items, including hazardous materials, recalled items, and weapons
- Hate items, including items that promote, support, or glorify hatred
- Illegal items, items promoting illegal activity, and highly regulated items
- Internationally regulated items
- Pornography and mature content
- Violent items, including items that promote, support, or glorify violence
Permitted items and services #
We do welcome Vegan products that also are bio, natural, plastic free, gluten free, fair trade, spiritual, ecologic and without toxic chemicals. Here are some examples of products we accept on So Vegan Market:
- Vegan Pet Supplies
- Vegan Groceries
- Fresh Vegan food- fruit and vegetables
- Vegan Handcraft
- Vegan B&B and other accommodation business
- Music with a spiritual vibe
- Clothes, Shoes, Handbags and general Fashion made without animal products
- Beauty and Cosmetic products without animal products and not tested on animals
- Vegan Books – books with Vegan recipes, about the vegan lifestyle, etc
- Vegan Wine and drinks in general
- Home items- art and decoration goods (made by Vegans, handcraft, natural materials or passing on a vegan message)
- Vegan restaurants and bakeries
- Vegan services- mostly well-being, like Yoga classes, Reiki, and so on
What happens if I find a listing that violates SVM policies? #
You can report a listing that appears to violate our policies. So Vegan Market may review and/or remove any listings that violate our policies.