With Vacation Mode, you can take a break from your SVM store without worrying. To turn on Vacation Mode:
- Sign in to Soveganmarket.com
- Click the My Account icon, then click Store Manager
- Click Settings
- Click the Vacation Mode tab
- Enable the Vacation Mode on
- Choose if you wish to disable or not the buyer purchase during the vacation mode
- Choose the vacation mode (with or without date range)
- Fill in a temporary store announcement
- Click Save.
Vacation Mode lets you put your shop on hold for a period of time, and is helpful if:
- You’re temporarily unable to run your store.
- An emergency keeps you from being able to manage your store..
- You’re traveling or sick.
- You need a quick break to catch up on current orders.
While your store is on Vacation Mode #
- A notice will appear on your store page and on your product page with your message.
- Your shop will still appear if someone searches for your exact shop name, but will not appear as an auto-suggestion in Search or other shopping tools.
- Your items will appear in Search with your vacation mode message on top.
- You’ll have access to your orders, cases, and Messages.
- You can issue refunds, cancel orders, etc.
When your shop is in Vacation Mode, you still need to uphold your commitments as a seller to your buyers. Fulfilling sold orders or participating in any open cases will still be required.
- You can make edits to current listings the same as you would when your shop is not on vacation.
- You can list new items too.
- Buyers will still see a message and chat option in the overlay, where they can send a message to you.
- Vacation Mode does not impact your membership billing. Your subscription fees will continue.