Let’s explore all the options on your SVM Products section. When you click on the Products section you will have a list of all products you sell on So Vegan Market and many options to help you organize the listings.
Adding and editing a listing #
How to list an item #
Go to Store Manager > Products and click Add New near the top right, or select the Add New button you see when placing the cursor on top of the Products tab. Enter your listing’s info and click Save as draft or Publish at the bottom right. More details about listing products here.
Bulk edit options #
You can edit multiple listings at once in the following sections:
- Shipping Class
- In Stock?
- Manage Stock?
- Stock qty
- Sold Individuality?
To do that you just need to check the products you wish to edit (one by one or all at once) and select the Bulk Edit option.
Quick edit tool #
The Quick edit button allows you to make sweeping edits to the following:
- Product name
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Catalog Visibility
Filtering listings and viewing performance #
You have the option to filter listings by Categories and product type (simple, variable, etc). you can find both options next to the Bulk Edit button.
Individual Options for each Product #
Each Product have a couple options you can use on the SVM Products option.
- Quick Edit – already mentioned
- View- use this option to see your listing on the SVM marketplace
- Mark Featured- Featuring items are displayed at the top of your public store in the Featured row. Feature and unfeature items by clicking the star.
- Duplicate- duplicate the product if you want to, for example, add a very similar item to your store.
- Edit- click to open the product edition page.
- Archive Product- use this option to take your product from your store without deleting it.
- Delete- delete the product from your store and product page. You can also bulk delete products by choosing the products you wish to delete and then click on the Delete button, next to the Bulk Edit button, on the top of the page.
Information on the Top of the Page #
On the Top of the page you have information about:
- Total number of products
- Published products
- Products Limited, accordingly to your membership plan
- “Add New” option
- “Stock Manager” option- this option is only useful if you control the stock of your products. (Inventory option)
- Products Import and Products Export- Know more about this tool here