To issue a full or partial refund (or even cancel an oder) you should:
- On Soveganmarket.com, click the Your Account icon.
- Click Store Manager
- Click Orders & Shipping
- Click the Orders icon
- On the order you wish to cancel, click on Refund Request
- Fill out the Request mode and the refund request reason. You can choose which transactions to cancel. You can cancel some or all transactions in an order.
- Click Submit
What can I issue a refund for? #
You can issue refunds for any reason, including:
- Any refund in accordance with your Shop Policies
- If you agree to issue a refund to the buyer
- If the buyer is overcharged for shipping
- If the buyer forgot to apply a shop coupon
How do I pay for a refund? #
The refunds are managed by SVM administration and the refund is paid directly to the buyer, so vendors don’t have to solve this directly. Requests can be approved or rejected by SVM, so please send all the necessary details about the refund. The refund details will be visible under each order details page.
Note: If vendor already requested or withdraw commission for that order then they will not be able to ask for refund and will have to refund the buyer through a payment method outside of SVM.
When can I issue a refund? #
You, or the buyer, can issue a refund after the payment is processed, and before 90 days after the payment is processed. After 90 days have passed, you can’t ask for a refund. If your shop has a refund policy that allows for refunds after 90 days, you can refund the buyer through a payment method outside of SVM, such as PayPal. If you refund a buyer through another method after 90 days have passed since the date of the transaction, SVM won’t refund your seller fees.